The Other Side- Gwen Stacy & Ben Reilly

Diskussioner om serieskapande för proffs och amatörer.
Användarvisningsbild
spindelmannenelektra
Near Mint

Re: The Other Side- Gwen Stacy & Ben Reilly

Inlägg av spindelmannenelektra »

Hej alla här på forumet. Jag trodde jag hade avslutat den serien för gott. Men nu under min julledighet har jag fått nya krafter. Jag känner för mycket för dessa karaktärer och känner att det är dags för ett nytt äventyr. Häng på vet ja. Men läs gärna allt från början annars blir det omöjligt att hänga med. Ha det fint.

The Other Side 2

Chapter 1
Part 1 of 4
Gwen and Parker’s Place

“Daddy, daddy is it true my uncle Ben, The Scarlet Spider, really killed himself”.
(Readers read “The Other Side the last chapter” to find out what happened)

Peter and Gwen’s son Ben is spinning his web around in his room and he is screaming.

“Is it true? I want to know if it is true. He was a big hero of the 8 wasn’t he?

Gwendoline Stacey comes in to his room and she smiles at him and answers him.

“Yes my son he was a big hero”.

“But mum why did he kill himself I want to meet him, it is not fair. I want to be a Frontliner like the 8”.
Peter who doesn’t use his Spider-Man suit no more comes up to his sweet diamond wife and whispers in her ear:

“Do we have to be so honest with our sweet little Captain yet, he is only a little boy can’t we just say that Ben died a hero that he got killed in the fight”.

Gwen looks at her husband with concerns. She kisses him on the cheek and bites his ear and whispers at the same time:

“Ben was a hero. He was a hero just like us but he left us before the fight, the very fight who would decide our destiny for good. I don’t know but I think it is time for Ben to find out what really happened. He is 10 now and he is not so young anymore, look how he uses his web, look at his speed and agility. He reminds me of Ben actually. Ben was always swinging around with his web around this house. I can feel him at times Mr. Parker. I can feel his presence at time. Did he really die by suicide or did the dies decide his destiny or is he still around. “

“Mum, dad stop whispering. Dad I am Ben-alias Scarlet Spider, who are you?”

The young and really fast Ben uses his new web-shooter and spins his web straight into his dad’s face. His dad, former Spider-Man, turns his head around so does his wife. He whispers to his wife again:

“I agree. Isn’t it also about time I tell him and show him who I really am. If we are honest with Ben why not be honest with everything he pats Gwen’s back. Your wings can’t be like that forever.” (Nick and The Flying One’s Leader helped Gwen to hide her wings after she had he baby. Peter and Gwen couldn’t live a normal life with their powers so they decide to hide their powers to their son and daughter).

“Dad, why do you pat Mum like that?” Their sweet 5 year old daughter Elektra is flying around in the next room. She is using homemade wings that Nick and Angel had given her as a birthday gift last year.

“Stop whispering mum and dad”. She flies up to mum’s shoulder and touch Gwen where Peter just touched her. Peter is using his spider-powers and is quick as hell and stops her daughter from touching the spot on Gwen where one can feel parts of Gwen’s wings.

“Don’t touch her there sweetie. You know mum’s back is not that well.”
Elektra sits down next to Ben on Ben’s bed.

“Mum and dad are not nice. I don’t like you, Elektra makes an angry grimace. Ben looks at her.

"You are right sister, they are hiding something." He gives her sister a hug and then he rapidly closes the door to his room just in front of Gwen’s and Peter’s faces.

Then there is a big knock on the front door. Gwen’s wings start moving underneath her single and Peter’s whole body reacts defensively. They are both prepared for battle and they make sure the door to Ben’s room is totally closed. Someone walks in and shouts “hello comrades”. Nick and Gwen look at each other. They seemed relieved.

”It is only Nick”, they both say the same time.

Ben and Elektra ran out from the room and both jump up to Nick’s arms. Elektra starts climbing on him and Ben pulls his arm.

“Nick, Nick look at all my Scarlet- Spider gear”.

Nick follows Ben and shouts out to Gwen and Peter. “They are getting bigger when will you tell them.”

“Tell us what, tell us what uncle”, Elektra is very anxious to know.

Gwen looks at Peter and she whispers again in his ear. “I hate when he reads our minds.”
Nick screams out in Ben’s room.

“You haven’t always hated it.” Gwen is blushing. Peter looks strangely at his wife.

“Come down and talk with us when you have finished the games”, Parker screams to Nick.

Gwen walks up to her husband in the kitchen.

“Some free time” she says and touches him here and there. She stands in the same position like she did that time then close to her man Ben Reilly when Parker and Elektra fell down from the roof. (Readers read first chapter “The Other Side”) She looks at her loved husband. “Why did you land in my kitchen? Was it fate?”

“I don’t know sweetie but that’s when my life started. I don’t know about my life before that and it seems like all my life has been centered around our fight with the other Frontliners. I miss them so much all of them and your mum and dad too. I am lucky my uncle is around at times and Nick and Angel. I don’t understand how Nick copes with everything. They were supposed to have an Elektra not us.”

Gwen listens and interrupts him. “But sweetie they are like his kids, aren’t they?”

“You are right my diamond totally right as always. I wonder where his sweet Angel is. We haven’t seen her quite some time.”

“I don’t know Peter I think she may have taken off for good. Nick has always been too busy taking care of his gate-keeping activities and helping all kinds of demons to move on”. (Reader read more about this in “The Other Side-1”)

“I guess you are right she was sick of not being involved so much”, Parker looks at his sweet wife."

Peter continues: "Did she go back, back to the world do you think”?

Gwen answers: “I really don’t know Nick all I know is that the readers of this material are surprised by this act since they both were supposed to be happy ever after and have a kid named Elektra”.

We are off dad and mum screams Ben from his room. Parker and Gwen run up to the room. Nick has taken off with their kids. He is now up in the air with his roller blades and Elektra flies close by and Ben tags along with his web.

“Watch out for forest and heaven Demons” screams Parker through the window.

“Where were we…” says Gwen.

The Other Side 2

Chapter 1
Part 2 of 4
Nick's Place

“Uncle Nick, uncle Nick, go faster, Ben tags along up high in the air.”

“We want to go to your place, your place” Elektra is impatient.

They are now close to Nick’s place up in the air.
Suddenly a big gunshot cuts off Ben’s web. He falls helplessly towards the ground. Nick acts quickly. He whistles and out from his house comes a tame, small flying comodor dragon and catches Ben before he crashes into the ground.

“Bloody Eaters and Aimers” swears Nick. “Sorry for swearing out loud kids, but I am so sick of these Aimers and Eaters. They think everything can be aimed at and be eaten.

“We are not food”, he screams out loud. Every living creature around his house can hear him and they shiver.
“One more time and we will let Falcon eat you. Just jump into the water instead of being a horror around here.” Nick refers to the lake of death. (Read more about this in “The Other Side-1) Nick’s new tame dragon is called Falcon after his old pet.

“Why can’t we have some fun now and then” a wild Aimer screams out from the forest below the house.

“Fun” Nick answers. “Fun, there is no fun in killing and eating live humans. Understood?” He opens up his wall and his house to Ben and Elektra and they quickly swing and fly into the house.

“I’ll be back soon kids”.

After 20 minutes Nick is back bloody and wet all over.

“Great Nick you got him didn’t you, Ben laughs hysterically”

“Is this behavior ok Nick?” mumbles Gwen and Peter from an fairly old wedding photo on Nick’s wall.

Nick look at the photo and whispers to it: “I will make up a story they will be ok”. Gwen and Peter look sad and turn away.

Ben sits down in front of the major computermachine. “Where did the 8 fight where Nick, show me, show me.” Nick embraces him and Elektra and he points towards the Sentinel city, Heroes’ mountain, the Castle up in the sky and The Flying home’s nest and finally he points to the very heart of the Sentinel city.

“There was the final battle 11 years ago.” He shivers while he aims his finger to the very place where the darkest force was finally beaten. Now there are only ruins left except from the Flying one’s liar and the Castle up in the sky are a museum where tame Demons show around visitors.

“Can I see where that girl in the 8 build that hiding place?” asks Elektra.

“Sure” here you go Nick zooms in the place and there one can see a sign where it is clearly stated that this hidden nest belonged to The Fronliners in The Great Battle on The Other Side.

“I want to be like her Uncle, I really want to please show me how she turned the big dum Sentinels into stone and how she built that place out of wood”.

Nick thought back on all the climbers bodies and how sick and hopeless their situation was. (Read the Other Side) Nick clearly remembered how the Spiders and especially Elektra mercilessly killed the rest of the climbers in order to make them a home. They made a home out of the bodies. They had to in order to survive and Gwen Stacey turned everything into stone.

Nick looks at young Elektra. Yes she was very good that Girl in making wood turn into stone and she saved the other 7 didn’t she?

“What was her name uncle?” Ben asks too many questions.

“Her name…hmm.. she was one of the eight that is all you need to know.

Ben looks down at the map again.

“Can you take us there uncle where that Girl turned everything into stone.”

Nick shivers but tries not to show it to the kids he loves so much.

“Yes some day kids some day..”

“I want to go now uncle now”, Elektra looks at him impatiently.

What the heck thinks Nick. Angel is not here now she can’t stop me. He turns around the wedding photo and looks at the kids.

“Sure you are big enough of an adventure of this caliber. I will give you some fitting clothes to wear”. Nick and Angel had prepared for the future. If they would have kids of their own they had fitting uniforms for them to wear, “war uniforms”. Similar uniforms they themselves had been wearing in The Great Battle of The Other Side.

“Cool costumes uncle”, Ben is thrilled. “Let’s rock”. He takes off with incredible speed and agility out through the window. He spins his web which now goes incredibly faster and quickly reaches a tree outside the house. Elektra and Nick comes after. One more thing though. Nick gives them each a necklace made of web and silver.

“Wow” says Elektra and she is very thankful. “I love it Uncle I absolutely love it.”

They are off.

Don’t miss the next amazing episode, “The New Frontliners”.
Idrottsläraren

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

"We all walk a fine line between extremes the key is not to trip".
Användarvisningsbild
Agentum
Gem Mint

Inlägg av Agentum »

Jag säger välkommen tillbaka, jag hoppas du postar mer på forumet.
9mm, i'm never further away than that.
Användarvisningsbild
Allan Kämpe
Near Mint
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Allan Kämpe »

Oj! Jag har inte hittat den här tråden förut! Verkar vara otroligt mycket energi/manusjobb nedlagt på detta! Skulle du inte kunna tänka dig att på något sätt omvandla detta till egna karaktärer/figurer i en ny originalserie som kan tecknas av svenska serietecknare?! (Om nu inte Stan Lee skulle höra av sig med ett fett erbjudande! [:)] )
Användarvisningsbild
Wakuran
Admin

Inlägg av Wakuran »

Allan Kämpe skrev:Oj! Jag har inte hittat den här tråden förut! Verkar vara otroligt mycket energi/manusjobb nedlagt på detta! Skulle du inte kunna tänka dig att på något sätt omvandla detta till egna karaktärer/figurer i en ny originalserie som kan tecknas av svenska serietecknare?! (Om nu inte Stan Lee skulle höra av sig med ett fett erbjudande! [:)] )

Svenska Superserier skulle evt. kunna vara intresserade... Om du reducerar historierna till att få plats på fem-tio sidor... (För utrymmesskäl och för att någon tecknare ska orka rita klart den gratis...)
I hate pop. And skiffle. I tell ya, this is going to be the best jazz decade ever.
Användarvisningsbild
Dude
Fine

Inlägg av Dude »

Hur gick det för dig i dina kontakter med marvel och andra serieskapare? Vore kul med en återkoppling.
Användarvisningsbild
spindelmannenelektra
Near Mint

Såg dessa svar nu. Tack skall ni ha. Jag tror marvel skulle gillat denna serie. Den är väldigt omfattande nu. Jag fortsätter att skriva på den i sommar. Det är det roligaste jag någonsin gjort. Jag älskar verkligen dessa karaktärer. Vet inte när den blir klar eller om den blir klar. Jag tänker inte stressa. Min intention är att bli lite mer aktiv på forumet igen nu.
Idrottsläraren

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

Användarvisningsbild
spindelmannenelektra
Near Mint

Allan Kämpe skrev:Oj! Jag har inte hittat den här tråden förut! Verkar vara otroligt mycket energi/manusjobb nedlagt på detta! Skulle du inte kunna tänka dig att på något sätt omvandla detta till egna karaktärer/figurer i en ny originalserie som kan tecknas av svenska serietecknare?! (Om nu inte Stan Lee skulle höra av sig med ett fett erbjudande! [:)] )

Svårt jag är väldigt kär i de karaktärer jag jobbar med. Men kanske skickar jag hela manus till marvel någon gång.
Idrottsläraren

Användarvisningsbild
spindelmannenelektra
Near Mint

Wakuran skrev:

Svenska Superserier skulle evt. kunna vara intresserade... Om du reducerar historierna till att få plats på fem-tio sidor... (För utrymmesskäl och för att någon tecknare ska orka rita klart den gratis...)

Svårt att sammanfatta över 150 sidor på några sidor. Men tack för tanken.
Idrottsläraren

Användarvisningsbild
spindelmannenelektra
Near Mint

Dude skrev:Hur gick det för dig i dina kontakter med marvel och andra serieskapare? Vore kul med en återkoppling.

Jag kontaktade några tecknare men har inte gett hela manuset. Men vad jag borde göra detta till är en Swedish Marvel Production och skicka hela det klara manuset till Marvel och till några tecknare. Jag får se just nu är jag mer än nöjd att det får vara här på detta forumet. Det betyder mycket för mig. Det är bara kul att skriva och nu har jag så mycket bakgrundshistoria så förhoppningsvis kan den andra del av verket bli bättre.
Idrottsläraren

Användarvisningsbild
spindelmannenelektra
Near Mint

Agentum skrev:Jag säger välkommen tillbaka, jag hoppas du postar mer på forumet.

Tack nu hoppas jag vara tillbaka och vara lite, lite aktivare i alla fall.
Idrottsläraren

Användarvisningsbild
spindelmannenelektra
Near Mint

The Other Side 2

Chapter 1
Part 1 of 4
Gwen and Parker’s Place

“Daddy, daddy is it true my uncle Ben, The Scarlet Spider, really killed himself”.

Peter and Gwen’s son Ben is spinning his web around in his room and he is screaming.

“Is it true? I want to know if it is true. He was a big hero of the 8 wasn’t he?”

Gwendoline Stacey comes into his room and she smiles at him and answers him.

“But mum why did he kill himself I want to meet him, it is not fair. I want to be a Frontliner like the 8”.
Peter who doesn’t use his Spider-Man suit no more comes up to his sweet diamond wife and whispers in her ear:

“Do we have to be so honest with our sweet little Captain yet, he is only a little boy can’t we just say that Ben died a hero that he got killed in the fight”.
Gwen looks at her husband with concerns. She kisses him on the cheek and bites his ear and whispers at the same time:

“Ben was a hero. He was a hero just like us but he left us before the fight, the very fight who would decide our destiny for good. I don’t know but I think it is time for Ben to find out what really happened. He is 10 now and he is not so young anymore, look how he uses his web, look at his speed and agility. He reminds me of Ben actually. Ben was always swinging around with his web around this house. I can feel him at times Mr. Parker. I can feel his presence at time. Did he really die by suicide or did the dies decide his destiny or is he still around. “

The young and really fast Ben uses his new web-shooter and spins his web straight into his dad’s face. His dad, former Spider-Man, turns his head around so does his wife. He whispers to his wife again.

“I agree. Isn’t it also about time I tell him and show him who I really am. If we are honest with Ben why not be honest with everything he pats Gwen’s back. Your wings can’t be like that forever.” Nick and The Flying One’s Leader helped Gwen to hide her wings after she had he baby. Peter and Gwen couldn’t live a normal life with their powers so they decide to hide their powers to their son and daughter.
“Dad, why do you pat Mum like that?” Their sweet 5 year old daughter Elektra is flying around in the next room. She is using homemade wings that Nick and Angel had given her as a birthday gift last year.
“Stop whispering mum and dad”.
She flies up to mum’s shoulder and touch Gwen where Peter just touched her. Peter is using his spider-powers and is quick as hell and stops her daughter from touching the spot on Gwen where one can feel parts of Gwen’s wings.

“Mum and dad are not nice. I don’t like you”, Elektra makes an angry grimace. Ben looks at her. “You are right sister, they are hiding something”. He gives her sister a hug and then he rapidly closes the door to his room just in front of Gwen and Peter’s faces.
Then there is a big knock on the front door. Gwen’s wings start moving underneath her single and Peter’s whole body reacts defensively. They are both prepared for battle and they make sure the door to Ben’s room is totally closed. Someone walks in and shouts “hello comrades”. Nick and Gwen look at each other. They seemed relieved.” It is only Nick”, they both say the same time. Ben and Elektra ran out from the room and both jump up to Nick’s arms. Elektra starts climbing on him and Ben pulls his arm.

“Nick, Nick look at all my Scarlet- Spider gear”. Nick follows Ben and shouts out to Gwen and Peter. “They are getting bigger when will you tell them.”
Gwen looks at Peter and she whispers again in his ear. “I hate when he reads our minds.”
Nick screams out in Ben’s room. “You haven’t always hated it.” Gwen is blushing. Peter looks strangely at his wife.
“Come down and talk with us when you have finished the games”, Parker screams to Nick.

Gwen walks up to her husband in the kitchen. “Some free time” she says and touches him here and there. She stands in the same position like she did that time then close to her man Ben Reilly, when Parker and Elektra fell down from the roof. (Readers read first chapter “The Other Side”) She looks at her loved husband. “Why did you land in my kitchen? Was it fate?”

“I don’t know sweetie but that’s when my life started. I don’t know about my life before that and it seems like all my life has been centered around our fight with the 6 other Frontliners. I miss them so much all of them and your mum and dad too. I am lucky my uncle is around at times and Nick and Angel. I don’t understand how Nick copes with everything. They were supposed to have an Elektra not us.”

Gwen listens and interrupts him. “But sweetie they are like his kids, aren’t they?”
“You are right my diamond, totally right as always. I wonder where his sweet Angel is. We haven’t seen her for quite some time.”

“I don’t know Peter I think she may have taken off for good. Nick has always been too busy taking care of his gate-keeping activities and helping all kinds of demons to move on”. (Reader read more about this in “The Other Side-1”)

“I guess you are right she was sick of not being involved so much”, Parker looks at his sweet wife.
“Peter continues did she go back, back to the world do you think”?
Gwen answers: “I really don’t know Nick all I know is that the readers of this material are surprised by this act since they both were supposed to be happy ever after and have a kid named Elektra”.
“We are off dad and mum”, screams Ben from his room. Parker and Gwen run up to the room. Nick has taken off with their kids. He is now up in the air with his roller blades and Elektra flies close by and Ben tags along with his web.

The Other Side 2

Chapter 1
Part 2 of 4
Nick’s Place

“We want to go to your place, your place”, Elektra is impatient.
Suddenly a big gunshot cuts off Ben’s web. He falls helplessly towards the ground. Nick acts quickly. He whistles and out from his house comes a tame, small flying comodor dragon and catches Ben before he crashes into the ground.

“Bloody Eaters and Aimers” swears Nick. “Sorry for swearing out loud kids, but I am so sick of these Aimers and Eaters. They think everything can be aimed at and be eaten.”

“We are not food”, he screams out loudly. Every living creature around his house can hear him and they shiver. “One more time and we will let Falcon eat you. Just jump into the water instead of being a horror around here.” Nick refers to the lake of death. (Read more about this in “The Other Side-1) Nick’s new tame dragon is called Falcon after his old pet.
“Why can’t we have some fun now and then” a wild Aimer screams out from the forest below the house.
“Fun” Nick answers. “Fun, there is no fun in killing and eating live humans. Understood?” He opens up his wall and his house to Ben and Elektra and they quickly swing and fly into the house. “I’ll be back soon kids”.

“Is this behaviour ok Nick?” mumbles Gwen and Peter from an fairly old wedding photo on Nick’s wall. Nick look at the photo and whispers to it:
“I will make up a story they will be ok”. Gwen and Peter look sad and turn away.
Ben sits down in front of the major computermachine.
“Where did the 8 fight, where Nick, show me, show me.” Nick embraces him and Elektra and he points towards the Sentinel city, Heroes’ mountain, the Castle up in the sky and The Flying home’s nest and finally he points to the very heart of the Sentinel city. “There was the final battle 11 years ago.” He shivers while he aims his finger to the very place where the darkest force was finally beaten. Now there are only ruins left except from the Flying one’s liar and the Castle up in the sky are a museum where tame Demons show around visitors.
“Sure” here you go Nick zooms in the place and there one can see a sign where it is clearly stated that this hidden nest belonged to The Fronliners in The Great Battle on The Other Side.
“I want to be like her Uncle, I really want to please show me how she turned the big dum Sentinels into stone and how she built that place out of wood”.
Nick thought back on all the climbers bodies and how sick and hopeless their situation was. (Read the Other Side) Nick clearly remembered how the Spiders and especially Elektra mercilessly killed the rest of the climbers in order to make them a home. They made a home out of the bodies. They had to in order to survive and Gwen Stacey turned everything into stone.

Nick looks at young Elektra. “Yes she was very good that Girl in making wood turn into stone and she saved the other 7 didn’t she?”
“What was her name uncle?” Ben asks too many questions. “Her name…hmm.. she was one of the eight that is all you need to know.”
Ben looks down at the map again. “Can you take us there uncle where that Girl turned everything into stone.”
Nick shivers but tries not to show it to the kids he loves so much. “Yes some day kids some day..”
What the heck thinks Nick. Angel is not here now she can’t stop me. He turns around the wedding photo and looks at the kids.
“Sure you are big enough of an adventure of this caliber. I will give you some fitting clothes to wear”. Nick and Angel had prepared for the future. If they would have kids of their own they had fitting uniforms for them to wear, “war uniforms”. Similar uniforms they themselves had been wearing in The Great Battle of The Other Side.
“Cool costumes uncle”, Ben is thrilled. “Let’s rock”. He takes off with incredible speed and agility out through the window. He spins his web which now goes incredibly faster and quickly reaches a tree outside the house. Elektra and Nick come after. One more thing though Nick gives them each a necklace made of web and silver. “Wow” says Elektra and she is very thankful. “I love it Uncle I absolutely love it.”

They are off.

The Other Side 2

Chapter 1
Part 3 of 4
The New Frontliners

They reach the very place where the 8 Frontliners had been hiding.
“Wow” gasps Elektra. “One can’t even see it is a hiding place. Where does one get into this cave?”
Nick looks around and sees if it is safe. One never knows when climbers and lost demons can turn up. Fortunately Falcon accompanies them. They all walk to a hidden place into the mountain. “Here one can pass”, says Nick to the kids.
“But it is nothing in here, says Ben. “Can one really sleep here, it is not cosy at all.”
One can see a web in one corner and beds made out of stone. Then there is big, big hole which goes straight to the top of the mountain. Elektra is fast and she uses her knew wings and fly in that direction. Nick thoughts are elsewhere and he is too focused on the beds and where he slept next to Angel so he misses Elektra.
After a couple of minutes Ben asks Nick politely: “Shouldn’t we follow Elektra?”
Nick looks around and he starts panicking. He knows that inside the caves is not safe at all. He has heard rumors that the demons are still in there, living there. He flies as quickly as he can, carrying Ben in his arms. Falcon waits outside the cave.

Gwen and Peter’s Place

Gwen lays next to Peter totally relaxed.

“Thanks my Spidey, I didn’t think you had it in you anymore.”
Spidey is laying further down the bed and he wears his costumed and he has nailed Gwen to the bed. Gwen’s wings are totally spread out.
“Hm.. he says. Did you enjoy it?”
“Yes Mr. Parker yes indeed.”
Then Gwen is panicking and she is looking very worried. She feels something isn’t right. She stares at Peter.
“Elektra”
Peter can also sense it. Elektra is in great danger. Their 5 year old girl is in great, great danger. Parker spins his web towards their ceiling where their “secret Frontliner war costumes” are hidden behind stone which Gwen quickly has erased. They put them on and off they swing and fly. Gwen puts a black and white mask over her head in order to hide her secret identity. It matches her white wings perfectly. They also wear their necklaces made of webs. They touch their web and they see Nick and Ben chasing through the Demons’ tunnels. However they can’t see Elektra. Nick looks at his girl again. “Nick knows what he is doing, lets focus on other things”.

The Other Side 2

Chapter 1
Part 4 of 4
Lost in the tunnel

Little Elektra was totally lost in the tunnel. She started screaming but it seemed like her voice died down somehow. She sat down and started crying loudly. Then she heard a calm voice. “It is going to be ok I will take care of you”. It was the older Elektra talking to her. Young Elektra recognized her because she had idolized her for a very long time, seeing her on old pictures and photos. The young Elektra asked her calmly. “Aren't you dead like uncle Benjy?” “Do I look dead to you?”, she answered quickly. (read more about this in “Elektra's resurrection”) “Nope, young Elektra smiled a bit. Elektra looked at the young one. “I will show you out through this messy and ghost-like tunnel.
At the same time Nick and young Ben were panicking.
“Where is he?”, Nick spoke loudly. “I can't see anything here”, little Ben replied.
Ben searched through another tunnel. Suddenly he was lost and couldn't see, Nick. “Nick”, he screamed out. No answer. “Nick”, still no answer.
Nick turned around and now he couldn't see Ben either. “Great mission”, he thought for himself. “Oh my God”, he spoke out in desperation.

Gwen and Peter had a good moment. Relaxing and doing things in their big bed. Gwen whispered in Peter's ears. “I hope Nick takes them on a good and exiting and real safe adventure. “Nick is the best” who knows what he is doing. Peter lifted Gwen on top of him. “I love you Gwen”. Gwen spreads out her wings and they lift from the bed and they start kissing wildly. Then they hear a big bounce from the now dead and evil Superman. Their whole house shakes and they fall down on their bed. They hear a loud bang on the door and two screams can be heard. “Mum”. “Anyone here”, the older Elektra adds. Peter and Gwen are alla naked and get very embarrassed. Peter spins a web quick around Gwen, makes her look a bit like a blond Silk. He does the same thing with himself. Elektra runs in on them.
“Mum, dad” she hugs them both. “Are you already back”, he dad asks her. “Yep this older lady helped me. We ran through a magic tunnel. It got very fast mum and dad. Are Ben and Nick already here?” “No where are they”, Peter is worried.
Peter looks like he is in shock. How can Elektra be standing right there in fron of them. She died in the last battle. He runs up to her and gives her a big hug. “Wow you are really alive, wow”.
Gwen, Elektra, young Elektra and Peter all smile. Elektra old: “Long story, long story.” “Did you see Nick and our son Ben on the way?, Gwen wonders.

BACK TO THE CAVE
Ben is scared now and sits down and cry. Nick who is also lost realise he must look more throughly. He goes back and concentrate hard and then he understands where his nephew is. He must have taken this way. Nick finds him in a corner crying. He gives him a big hug. Nick looks at Ben:
“I have got a feeling Elektra is back at your place. It is just a feeling I have.”
They leave the cave and heads back towards their home.

BACK TO EARTH?
When they get back Elektra runs towards them: “You made it, I got a surprise for you.”
The older Elektra stands in the doorway.
“Wow you are alive”, Nick plays amazed.
Peter confronts Nick: “How did you know Elektra was here? How could she get lost in there? It is a safe tunnel these days, isn't it?
“I knew she was here and yes the tunnel should be safe but what do we know?”
They all hug each other now. Nick whispers to the older Elektra.
“Great adventure, great Elektra. We planned it well, didn't we?”
“We sure did, we sure did. It is time we prepare them isn't it? This place won't be so safe anymore, will it?”
They kept on whispering to each other.
“Maybe not”, Nick adds. “Good timing a great adventure for the young ones. But at one stage I thought you had misunderstood the plans, and I felt a bit lost, it worked perfectly, didn't it?”
They all had lunch in their now pretty crowded kitchen.

1. Peter Parker
2. Gwen Stacy
3. Young Ben
4. Young Elektra
5. Nick
6. Elektra

Theye were all talking and laughing and enjoying their food. Then Elektra silenced them all and spoke and interupted everyone:

The Other Side 2

Chapter 2
Part 1 of 4
We can all go back

Elektra continues:

“WE CAN ALL GO BACK.”

“I have met Dead Girl and Dr. Strange and I have been back. Nothing much have really changed back there nothing. One can go back but there is a time limit, and one have to find a host. You can't go back, back. It will be like you are in the head of someone's mind. But you can experience life again. I went back but it was scary because it felt like I was trapped inside my host's head for good. Dr. Strange let me go back inside his head. It was kind of beautiful back their on earth. But here is calmer. I have made it back before when I climbed the mountain of death and became surrected. Now I was just in Strange's head. It was a nice journey though.

Little 5 year old Elektra looked terrified:
“WHAT IS EARTH, MUM?”
Everyone got quiet.

EARTH AND BEYOND THE OTHER SIDE
Gwen:
“I don't think we should discuss here and now sweetie.”
Peter: “Why not?”
Gwen: “It is pretty complex, isn't it Peter? And come to think of it I know hardly anything about it. I just now you, Elektra and Fury came from it.”
Peter: “Same here”.

Nick: “Me and Elektra have something we like to discuss with the adults. Can you kids go and play please?”
Ben:
“I am from Earth”, he starts chasing his sister into her room.

Elektra older:
“Nick and I planned this little adventure. We wanted to scare the kids a little because there will soon be trouble in paradise, Dr. Strange have told me so. He can't detain the others for long. And Nick can you please continue please.”

“There are many heavy hitters on the way. Many enemies want The Other Side to be able to recruit more evil doers to Earth. They understand that to let evil be hosted in humans is very effective indeed. They have heard about us here. Dr. Strange and Dead Girl were captured and tortured so they let out secrets of The Other Side. We have had a pretty or at least fairly easy path/life the last years. But it will get darker, much darker. Therefore we tried to prepare the kids to get a bit afraid. I have planned this 2nd battle. There will undoubtedly be a a second mayor war on The Other Side. We must stop the evil doers from taking over them to the Earth again. It has to stop somehow. MY GATE KEEPING ACTIVITIES have been rougher and nastier the last few days. The kids need to be prepared. I have heard rumours that one can go the other way too. People from Earth have tried to come via dead hosts too. And that is not ok. Peter you, Elektra and Fury weren't the only ones.”

Gwen is worried and squeezes Peter's arm.

Gwen:
“But we have fought them all haven't we? Death Eaters, Climbers, Aimers, Juggernaut, Sentinels and the Evil One. There are no left no major worries, are there? We have had peace for 12 years now, haven't we?”

“I don't know”, Nick worries. “Something is nasty it is coming our way. Something really nasty. I can feel it on the air. Strange is also worried Gwen though I haven't spoken with him for a while. I have updated our costumes now. The Frontliners must gather again. We are following 6 now:

1. Nick (me)
2. Elektra
3. Elektra young (she is strong)
4. Spidey
5. Gwen
6. Ben (young strong)

I will continue my search after Angel. We need her soon if The Other Side SHOULD NOT PERISH AND DISAPPEAR FROM THE MAP.”

“How serious is it Uncle Nick”, Peter addresses him. “How many days do we have?”

Nick:
“The (Death Eaters) scaringly increase in numbers. I try my best to send them to the WATER OF DEATH. But I have my doubts some have been already taken over by Earth hosts.”

Suddenly they all hear scratching on their door. Their door is torn apart. Four maybe more wolf/like humans enter their nest.

“We will kill you all, The Other Side belongs to us now.”

They attack the New Frontliners rapidly with a mighty evil force. Peter reacts quickest and spin a big web around the kids' door. This will hold them from the fight, he thinks. Is it safe enough? One wolf-like (wolf's head) attack Gwen and she has not time to react at all. She gets a deep cut from the claws in her side. She attacks back and stone him. Elektra helps out and attacks one with both her sais. He is nailed to the door. Peter and Nick attack at the same time. Nick punches one attacker in the stomach. He punches hard straight through him, he dies instantly. Peter now uses his web with full force and the web goes straight through the last attacker's stomach. He dies as well. Peter usually don't kill but now when they are in his home he didn't dare to hesistate.

Gwen, Peter, Nick and Elektra look at each other. They act quickly. Nick talks:

“We got to get their bodies to The Water of Death and somehow hide the battles for the kids. Nick and Peter carry away the bodies. Elektra try to clean up as much as possible. Gwen turn everything into stone. Elektra rips off Peter's web and talks calmly to the kids.
The kids are thankfully in their own world playing with clay and building a new world.

Elektra young smiles: “We are building a beautiful Earth. Earth is nice. No death there and we are all happy there.” Elektra resurrected answers: “Good kids good.

5 year old Elektra comes through her room: “Why all the dad's webbing and how could everything be of stone. Have the Team (talking about the old Frontliners she heard about) been here, cool.” Elektra jumps up to Elektra and hugs her affectionally. “I have missed you company”. “Thanks sweetie she hugs her back. And she gets taken back. She doesn't know what to feel and do. To be `deaddead´have given her a an emptiness which scares her. The little Elektra's hug makes her disappear a second from her tormented past. She is happy for a few seconds then the “wolf-heads” take up her focus again. She lifts down young Elektra.

“Everything is fine here little one, everything is fine.” Gwen looks admiringly on her former teammate.
“Wow much stone”, Ben laughs. “Did you play in here too.” Gwen whose injury has been covered by her sweet man's web, smiles back to her son.

“Sure did kiddo”.
Idrottsläraren

Användarvisningsbild
spindelmannenelektra
Near Mint

The Other Side 2

Chapter 1
Part 1 of 4
Gwen and Parker’s Place

“Is it true? I want to know if it is true. He was a big hero of the 8 wasn’t he?”

Gwendoline Stacey comes into his room and she smiles at him and answers him.

The young and really fast Ben uses his new web-shooter and spins his web straight into his dad’s face. His dad, former Spider-Man, turns his head around so does his wife. He whispers to his wife again.

“I agree. Isn’t it also about time I tell him and show him who I really am. If we are honest with Ben why not be honest with everything he pats Gwen’s back. Your wings can’t be like that forever.” Nick and The Flying One’s Leader helped Gwen to hide her wings after she had he baby. Peter and Gwen couldn’t live a normal life with their powers so they decide to hide their powers to their son and daughter.
“Dad, why do you pat Mum like that?” Their sweet 5 year old daughter Elektra is flying around in the next room. She is using homemade wings that Nick and Angel had given her as a birthday gift last year. “Stop whispering mum and dad”.
She flies up to mum’s shoulder and touch Gwen where Peter just touched her. Peter is using his spider-powers and is quick as hell and stops her daughter from touching the spot on Gwen where one can feel parts of Gwen’s wings.

“Mum and dad are not nice. I don’t like you”, Elektra makes an angry grimace. Ben looks at her. “You are right sister, they are hiding something”. He gives her sister a hug and then he rapidly closes the door to his room just in front of Gwen and Peter’s faces.
Then there is a big knock on the front door. Gwen’s wings start moving underneath her single and Peter’s whole body reacts defensively. They are both prepared for battle and they make sure the door to Ben’s room is totally closed. Someone walks in and shouts “hello comrades”. Nick and Gwen look at each other. They seemed relieved.” It is only Nick”, they both say the same time. Ben and Elektra ran out from the room and both jump up to Nick’s arms. Elektra starts climbing on him and Ben pulls his arm.

“Nick, Nick look at all my Scarlet- Spider gear”. Nick follows Ben and shouts out to Gwen and Peter. “They are getting bigger when will you tell them.”
Nick screams out in Ben’s room. “You haven’t always hated it.” Gwen is blushing. Peter looks strangely at his wife.

Gwen walks up to her husband in the kitchen. “Some free time” she says and touches him here and there. She stands in the same position like she did that time then close to her man Ben Reilly when Parker and Elektra fell down from the roof. (Readers read first chapter “The Other Side”) She looks at her loved husband. “Why did you land in my kitchen? Was it fate?”
“I don’t know sweetie but that’s when my life started. I don’t know about my life before that and it seems like all my life has been centered around our fight with the 6 other Frontliners. I miss them so much all of them and your mum and dad too. I am lucky my uncle is around at times and Nick and Angel. I don’t understand how Nick copes with everything. They were supposed to have an Elektra not us.”
“You are right my diamond, totally right as always. I wonder where his sweet Angel is. We haven’t seen her for quite some time.”

“I guess you are right she was sick of not being involved so much”, Parker looks at his sweet wife.
“Peter continues did she go back, back to the world do you think”?
“We are off dad and mum”, screams Ben from his room. Parker and Gwen run up to the room. Nick has taken off with their kids. He is now up in the air with his roller blades and Elektra flies close by and Ben tags along with his web.

The Other Side 2

Chapter 1
Part 2 of 4
Nick’s Place

“We want to go to your place, your place”, Elektra is impatient.

“Bloody Eaters and Aimers” swears Nick. “Sorry for swearing out loud kids, but I am so sick of these Aimers and Eaters. They think everything can be aimed at and be eaten.” “We are not food”, he screams out loudly. Every living creature around his house can hear him and they shiver. “One more time and we will let Falcon eat you. Just jump into the water instead of being a horror around here.” Nick refers to the lake of death. (Read more about this in “The Other Side-1) Nick’s new tame dragon is called Falcon after his old pet.
“Fun” Nick answers. “Fun, there is no fun in killing and eating live humans. Understood?” He opens up his wall and his house to Ben and Elektra and they quickly swing and fly into the house. “I’ll be back soon kids”.

“Is this behaviour ok Nick?” mumbles Gwen and Peter from an fairly old wedding photo on Nick’s wall. Nick look at the photo and whispers to it: “I will make up a story they will be ok”. Gwen and Peter look sad and turn away.
Ben sits down in front of the major computermachine. “Where did the 8 fight, where Nick, show me, show me.” Nick embraces him and Elektra and he points towards the Sentinel city, Heroes’ mountain, the Castle up in the sky and The Flying home’s nest and finally he points to the very heart of the Sentinel city. “There was the final battle 11 years ago.” He shivers while he aims his finger to the very place where the darkest force was finally beaten. Now there are only ruins left except from the Flying one’s liar and the Castle up in the sky are a museum where tame Demons show around visitors.
“I want to be like her Uncle, I really want to please show me how she turned the big and stupid Sentinels into stone and how she built that place out of wood”.
Nick looks at young Elektra. “Yes she was very good that Girl in making wood turn into stone and she saved the other 7 didn’t she?”
“What was her name uncle?” Ben asks too many questions. “Her name…hmm.. she was one of the eight that is all you need to know.”
Ben looks down at the map again. “Can you take us there uncle where that Girl turned everything into stone.”
Nick shivers but tries not to show it to the kids he loves so much. “Yes some day kids some day..”
“Cool costumes uncle”, Ben is thrilled. “Let’s rock”. He takes off with incredible speed and agility out through the window. He spins his web which now goes incredibly faster and quickly reaches a tree outside the house. Elektra and Nick come after. One more thing though Nick gives them each a necklace made of web and silver. “Wow” says Elektra and she is very thankful. “I love it Uncle I absolutely love it.”

They are off.

The Other Side 2

Chapter 1
Part 3 of 4
The New Frontliners

They reach the very place where the 8 Frontliners had been hiding.
“Wow” gasps Elektra. “One can’t even see it is a hiding place. Where does one get into this cave?”
Nick looks around and sees if it is safe. One never knows when climbers and lost demons can turn up. Fortunately Falcon accompanies them. They all walk to a hidden place into the mountain. “Here one can pass”, says Nick to the kids.
“But it is nothing in here, says Ben. “Can one really sleep here, it is not cosy at all.”
One can see a web in one corner and beds made out of stone. Then there is big, big hole which goes straight to the top of the mountain. Elektra is fast and she uses her knew wings and fly in that direction. Nick thoughts are elsewhere and he is too focused on the beds and where he slept next to Angel so he misses Elektra.
After a couple of minutes Ben asks Nick politely: “Shouldn’t we follow Elektra?”
Nick looks around and he starts panicking. He knows that inside the caves is not safe at all. He has heard rumors that the demons are still in there, living there. He flies as quickly as he can, carrying Ben in his arms. Falcon waits outside the cave.

GWEN AND PETER'S PLACE
Gwen lays next to Peter totally relaxed.

“Thanks my Spidey, I didn’t think you had it in you anymore.”
Spidey is laying further down the bed and he wears his costumed and he has nailed Gwen to the bed. Gwen’s wings are totally spread out.
“Hm.. he says. Did you enjoy it?”
“Yes Mr. Parker yes indeed.”
Then Gwen is panicking and she is looking very worried. She feels something isn’t right. She stares at Peter.
“Elektra”
Peter can also sense it. Elektra is in great danger. Their 5 year old girl is in great, great danger. Parker spins his web towards their ceiling where their “secret Frontliner war costumes” are hidden behind stone which Gwen quickly has erased. They put them on and off they swing and fly. Gwen puts a black and white mask over her head in order to hide her secret identity. It matches her white wings perfectly. They also wear their necklaces made of webs. They touch their web and they see Nick and Ben chasing through the Demons’ tunnels. However they can’t see Elektra. Nick looks at his girl again. “Nick knows what he is doing, lets focus on other things”.

The Other Side 2

Chapter 1
Part 4 of 4
Lost in the tunnel

Little Elektra was totally lost in the tunnel. She started screaming but it seemed like her voice died down somehow. She sat down and started crying loudly. Then she heard a calm voice. “It is going to be ok I will take care of you”. It was the older Elektra talking to her. Young Elektra recognized her because she had idolized her for a very long time, seeing her on old pictures and photos. The young Elektra asked her calmly. “Aren't you dead like uncle Benjy?” “Do I look dead to you?”, she answered quickly. (read more about this in “Elektra's resurrection”) “Nope, young Elektra smiled a bit. Elektra looked at the young one. “I will show you out through this messy and ghost-like tunnel.
At the same time Nick and young Ben were panicking.
“Where is he?”, Nick spoke loudly. “I can't see anything here”, little Ben replied.
Ben searched through another tunnel. Suddenly he was lost and couldn't see, Nick. “Nick”, he screamed out. No answer. “Nick”, still no answer.
Nick turned around and now he couldn't see Ben either. “Great mission”, he thought for himself. “Oh my God”, he spoke out in desperation.

Gwen and Peter had a good moment. Relaxing and doing things in their big bed. Gwen whispered in Peter's ears. “I hope Nick takes them on a good and exiting and real safe adventure. “Nick is the best” who knows what he is doing. Peter lifted Gwen on top of him. “I love you Gwen”. Gwen spreads out her wings and they lift from the bed and they start kissing wildly. Then they hear a big bounce from the now dead and evil Superman. Their whole house shakes and they fall down on their bed. They hear a loud bang on the door and two screams can be heard. “Mum”. “Anyone here”, the older Elektra adds. Peter and Gwen are alla naked and get very embarrassed. Peter spins a web quick around Gwen, makes her look a bit like a blond Silk. He does the same thing with himself. Elektra runs in on them.
“Mum, dad” she hugs them both. “Are you already back”, he dad asks her. “Yep this older lady helped me. We ran through a magic tunnel. It got very fast mum and dad. Are Ben and Nick already here?” “No where are they”, Peter is worried.
Peter looks like he is in shock. How can Elektra be standing right there in fron of them. She died in the last battle. He runs up to her and gives her a big hug. “Wow you are really alive, wow”.
Gwen, Elektra, young Elektra and Peter all smile. Elektra old: “Long story, long story.” “Did you see Nick and our son Ben on the way?, Gwen wonders.

BACK TO THE CAVE
Ben is scared now and sits down and cry. Nick who is also lost realise he must look more throughly. He goes back and concentrate hard and then he understands where his nephew is. He must have taken this way. Nick finds him in a corner crying. He gives him a big hug. Nick looks at Ben:
“I have got a feeling Elektra is back at your place. It is just a feeling I have.”
They leave the cave and heads back towards their home.

BACK TO EARTH?
When they get back Elektra runs towards them: “You made it, I got a surprise for you.”
The older Elektra stands in the doorway.
“Wow you are alive”, Nick plays amazed.
Peter confronts Nick: “How did you know Elektra was here? How could she get lost in there? It is a safe tunnel these days, isn't it?
“I knew she was here and yes the tunnel should be safe but what do we know?”
They all hug each other now. Nick whispers to the older Elektra.
“Great adventure, great Elektra. We planned it well, didn't we?”
“We sure did, we sure did. It is time we prepare them isn't it? This place won't be so safe anymore, will it?”
They kept on whispering to each other.
“Maybe not”, Nick adds. “Good timing a great adventure for the young ones. But at one stage I thought you had misunderstood the plans, and I felt a bit lost, it worked perfectly, didn't it?”
They all had lunch in their now pretty crowded kitchen.

1. Peter Parker
2. Gwen Stacy
3. Young Ben
4. Young Elektra
5. Nick
6. Elektra
They were all talking and laughing and enjoying their food. Then Elektra silenced them all and spoke and interupted everyone:

The Other Side 2

Chapter 2
Part 1 of 4
We can all go back

“WE CAN ALL GO BACK.”
“I have met Dead Girl and Dr. Strange and I have been back. Nothing much have really changed back there nothing. One can go back but there is a time limit, and one have to find a host. You can't go back, back. It will be like you are in the head of someone's mind. But you can experience life again. I went back but it was scary because it felt like I was trapped inside my host's head for good. Dr. Strange let me go back inside his head. It was kind of beautiful back their on earth. But here is calmer. I have made it back before when I climbed the mountain of death and became surrected. Now I was just in Strange's head. It was a nice journey though.
Little 5 year old Elektra looked terrified:
“WHAT IS EARTH, MUM?”
Everyone got quiet.

EARTH AND BEYOND THE OTHER SIDE
Gwen:
“I don't think we should discuss here and now sweetie.”
Peter: “Why not?”
Gwen: “It is pretty complex, isn't it Peter? And come to think of it I know hardly anything about it. I just now you, Elektra and Fury came from it.”
Peter: “Same here”.
Nick: “Me and Elektra have something we like to discuss with the adults. Can you kids go and play please?”
Ben:
“I am from Earth”, he starts chasing his sister into her room.
Elektra older:
“Nick and I planned this little adventure. We wanted to scare the kids a little because there will soon be trouble in paradise, Dr. Strange have told me so. He can't detain the others for long. And Nick can you please continue please.”
“There are many heavy hitters on the way. Many enemies want The Other Side to be able to recruit more evil doers to Earth. They understand that to let evil be hosted in humans is very effective indeed. They have heard about us here. Dr. Strange and Dead Girl were captured and tortured so they let out secrets of The Other Side. We have had a pretty or at least fairly easy path/life the last years. But it will get darker, much darker. Therefore we tried to prepare the kids to get a bit afraid. I have planned this 2nd battle. There will undoubtedly be a a second mayor war on The Other Side. We must stop the evil doers from taking over them to the Earth again. It has to stop somehow. MY GATE KEEPING ACTIVITIES have been rougher and nastier the last few days. The kids need to be prepared. I have heard rumours that one can go the other way to. People from Earth have tried to come via dead hosts to. And that is not ok. Peter you, Elektra and Fury weren't the only ones.”
Gwen is worried and squeezes Peter's arm. Gwen:
“But we have fought them all haven't we? Death Eaters, Climbers, Aimers, Juggernaut, Sentinels and the Evil One. There are no left no major worries, are there? We have had peace for 12 years now, haven't we?”
“I don't know”, Nick worries. “Something is nasty it is coming our way. Something really nasty. I can feel it on the air. Strange is also worried Gwen though I haven't spoken with him for a while. I have updated our costumes now. The Frontliners must gather again. We are following 6 now:

1. Nick
2. Elektra
3. Elektra young (she is strong)
4. Spidey
5. Gwen
6. Ben (young strong)

I will continue my search after Angel. We need her soon if The Other Side SHOULD NOT PERISH AND DISAPPEAR FROM THE MAP.”
“How serious is it Uncle Nick”, Peter addresses him. “How many days do we have?”
Nick:
“The (Death Eaters) scaringly increase in numbers. I try my best to send them to the WATER OF DEATH. But I have my doubts some have been already taken over by Earth hosts.”

Suddenly they all hear scratching on their door. Their door is torn apart. Four maybe more wolf/like humans enter their nest. “We will kill you all, The Other Side belongs to us now.”
They attack the New Frontliners rapidly with a mighty evil force. Peter reacts quickest and spin a big web around the kids' door. This will hold them from the fight, he thinks. Is it safe enough? One wolf-like (wolf's head) attack Gwen and she has not time to react at all. She gets a deep cut from the claws in her side. She attacks back and stones him. Elektra helps out and attacks one with both her sais. He is nailed to the door. Peter and Nick attack at the same time. Nick punches one attacker in the stomach. He punches hard straight through him, he dies instantly. Peter now uses his web with full force and the web goes straight through the last attacker's stomach. He dies as well. Peter usually don't kill but now when they are in his home he didn't dare to hesistate.
Gwen, Peter, Nick and Elektra look at each other. They act quickly. Nick talks:
“We got to get their bodies to The Water of Death and somehow hide the battles for the kids. Nick and Peter carry away the bodies. Elektra tries to clean up as much as possible. Gwen turns everything into stone. Elektra rips off Peter's web and talks calmly to the kids.
The kids are thankfully in their own world playing with clay and building a new world. Elektra young smiles: “We are building a beautiful Earth. Earth is nice. No death there and we are all happy there.” Elektra resurrected answers: “Good kids good."
5 year old Elektra comes through her room: “Why all the dad's webbing and how could everything be of stone. Have the Team (talking about the old Frontliners she heard about) been here, cool.” Elektra jumps up to Elektra and hugs her affectionally. “I have missed you company”. “Thanks sweetie she hugs her back. And she gets taken back. She doesn't know what to feel and do. To be `deaddead´has given her a an emptiness which scares her. The little Elektra's hug makes her disappear a second from her tormented past. She is happy for a few seconds then the “wolf-heads” take up her focus again. She lifts down young Elektra.
“Everything is fine here little one, everything is fine.” Gwen looks admiringly on her former teammate.
“Wow much stone”, Ben laughs. “Did you play in here too.” Gwen whose injury has been covered by her sweet man's web, smiles back to her son.
“Sure did kiddo”.

The Other Side 2

Chapter 2
Part 2 of 4
Ben Reilly

(This takes place before the Big Battle, read The Other Side 1)

Ben Reilly comes out from the water. He thinks loudly. “What did I do? How could I miss the final battle? I am such a loser. Peter Parker is the Man I am just a coward.” He looked up at the landscape. He had been swimming for hours. “I bet everyone thinks I am dead. I really hope Gwen is ok.” Her Gwendoline Stacey the girl of his dreams.
He decided to check out the area. This part of The Other Side he hadn't experienced before. The forest was very thick. After some time he reached out to a small river. He drank and took it easy. He thought about the others. Angel, Nick, Fury, Elektra, Spider-Woman, Spidey and of course Gwen. Gwen was almost always in his head. Why did he leave her and the team when they needed him most? Then something happens quickly. A dark shadow runs up to Ben and tries to drown him in the lake. He has a wolf head and is mighty big. He keeps Ben under the water. After a short struggle Ben decides to fake his death. The wolf-man gets tricked and takes care of Ben's body. He leaves the body and heads into the dark forest. Ben stays in the water until he sees the wolf-man leave the forest. Ben is hungry and lonely, and continues questioning his existence and thinking of Gwen. He imagines her body, the way they made love. “Stop”, he screams out too loudly. He decides he has to follow this thing. It must have food somewhere.
He heads in the hunter's direction. The forest is really dark now. Reilly's stomach aches. He must find food soon, if he should be able to survive.

FORREST GIRL
In the dark forrest there is a girl. A girl of the forrest. She is gorgeous like paradise/hell. She is suddenly just there from out of nowhere, like a chamelont. She disappears and appears. She is too shy to talk to him. She has only seen wolfwalkers (demon walkers) birdpeople before. She is afraid of them too but they are easier to trick. “Hi”, she says. Ben hears it but can't see see anything. Who is there? It is very dark now. She screams again from a distance. This time he uses his web and nails her to a tree. She adjusts to the tree and she can hardly be seen. Ben has to touch in order to feel her.
“Ups... sorry”, he says touching her tits. She bites him, his fingers. Then she transforms. “Get me off”, she says.
“Aren't there just wolf people out here. And what about your costume. What's that? Why the mask?” Ben takes off his mask and looks at her nervously. So cute like a forest princess. He is too shy to say anything.
Madeliene raises her voice.
“Are you joining The Big Battle everyone talks about it, or everyone or everyone. The wolf-people talk about it and the bird-people know about it too. You look like one of these heroes I have heard about in stories from the wolf-people. They talk about a woman dressed in red (Elektra) ands she has weapons. Why use weapon when you have nails.”
She cut through Ben's web and disappears again. Ben sits down. He is not used to a dark forest. He is a city person, New York's big Buildings (which he hardly remembers) and the open nature like his home and the open nature around Nick's place. It is quite open his place and not too much forest. He sits down contemplating. Should he turn back and save and help his friends. What should he do? He hesitates and cogitates about the girl who just disappeared and the strange wolfman who tried to drown him. I must find food, he thinks. It is better they think I am dead. When I don't have Gwen I may just be dead. Dead or being able to dissapear like this supergirl. Hm..interesting character where did she go? Ben swings closer into the forest. Madeleine follows him closely.

The Other Side 2

Chapter 2
Part 3 of 4
Forest girl and the wolf-people

The wolfthing talks with the rest of his pack. Everyone gets together. “Jag kunde inte låta honom leva”. (I couldn't let him live), he says in a foreign tongue.

“Hand var den onde, men möjligen en mindre variant av honom.” (He was the evil one, or just a smaller version of him.) A bigger wolfman who seems to be boss of them looks at him disappointingly:

“Tänk om han var en vän. Du borde inte döda någon förrän du är helt säker.” (What if he was a friend? You shouldn't kill anyone until you are certain.) A girl raises her voice:
“Det finns inga vänner här I den mörka skogen. De har aldrig funnits vänner här. Vi måste försvara vårt släkte. Vi är ju inte många kvar nu. Han gjorde rätt som dödade det.” ( There are no friends in the dark forest. There have never been friends here. We must protect our species. There aren't many left of us. He did the right thing to kill it. )
The chief nods. There is a big fire close to the group, some kind of meat is served there. Ben hides close to them (The girl hides behind him, Ben hasn't got a clue about her whereabouts. Ben is a bit scared of them. They are so many and so grotesque, but he is indeed in need of food. He spins his web as carefully as possible on the fire and catches a big piece of meat. Noone notices him. “What is this”, he thinks. It looks like human plus animal bones. Ben is disgusted but he must eat. He satisfies his hunger. The girl is close to him, but she doesn't want to be seen. She smells him and she likes it. Ben notices nothing.
“Stay with me”, she whispers to Reilly. Ben is confused but he can't see anything. He spins his web in many directions. But the forest girl knows his stuff now and avoids his net.
“Show yourself”, Ben gets annoyed. The girl laughs. She lets him hear her. Then she jumps from tree to tree. Ben follows the sounds. They keep it up for a long time in silence. Ben is not in a good mood, considering he is dead/dead according to his comrades and Ben is rather shy guy compared to Parker. “Parker”, he thinks. “They need me, it will soon be a major fight with the Evil One.” She stops. She comes closer to him, real close now. She can smell him. He smells nice, really nice.
Then she jumps off again. They keep this up a long, long time. Somehow they seem to enjoy the chase or the game. A weird game according to the viewers if there had been any viewers there. But now they are all alone in the dark, dark forest. The wolf-people are far from them now and The Frontliners further away, almost an ocean apart. Ben don't think anything now, he just keeps spinning his web following the girl's sound. It is almost like they dance together. Then she stops and kiss him on the mouth. Ben stop too.
“Show yourself cutie. Show yourself”.
Then she answers:
“Spin your web around me.”

He spins his web towards the voice. Her body shows itself for the second time.
“Ben I have food and shelter”, she says. “Here up in the highest tree.”

She climbs up and he follows. They climb high, high up in the tree. There at the top she has built her own little castle. She shows herself now. She is naked except she is wearing leaves and parts of trees all around her.

“Sexy”, Ben thinks. “Sexy”. He just sits up in the tree staring at her. He is very enchanted by her beuaty.
“Ben stay here with me”, she says. He nods.

“One thing beautiful girl how do you know my name?”

“I have skills, power Ben, me too”

Ben and Madeleine stayed there far from the wolf-people even further away from the Big Battle. Madeleine could save Ben from dangers. Ben told her about the Evil One who he throw the dice and killed everyone. But somehow the girl's power saved Ben when the dice was thrown or perhaps it was there love for each other who saved them. He was very, very scared for a long time, but he was healed. They were never far from each other and they often played “hide and seek” like kids and did lots of other grown up things. A mixture of everything made them create their own happiness up there in the dark forest.

OUTSIDE THE STORY
Gwen: “Ben how did you forget me so quickly” Ben: “I didn't but she was extraordinary Gwen. You should talk.” “Dodgie Ben dodgie”, she kisses him. “Did she kiss like this?”. No answer. Gwen: “I guess I won there.”

“Better than that Gwen.” Deep kiss with Ben.

Don't miss the next adventure. The last part of this chapter. Chapter 2 part 4. What will happen with Forest Girl and Ben? Is Nick Fury back...?
Idrottsläraren

Användarvisningsbild
spindelmannenelektra
Near Mint

OUTSIDE OF THE STORY BEFORE CHAPTER 2 PART 4 0F 4.

Nick Fury: “Outrageous. How the hell does this wanker of a story-teller think when he doesn't add me more to the story? I was in the story at first. I got some action with Elektra. But what then nada. And in the Marvel Universe they have more or less replaced me to a black man. It is not ok Man, not ok. I want in on the action as well. I refuse to be dead/dead. It is not fair. You are all wankers the way I see it. Nick Fury is the Man.”

Gwen: “Take it easy soldier, you will be back, when you least expect it. The black Nick Fury is hot by the way..just saying. But I miss you too. I don't get to be in the Marvel Universe either just copies of me -Spider-Gwen and Gwenpool. Ridiculous. Thank God I get a lot of quality time here on The Other Side. But writer I want more fights ok?!”

Elektra: “I think the author has a lot in store for you Nick Fury. Miss you heaps.

Spider-Woman: “What about me?”

Nick Fury: “Are you even in the story? I will give YOU ALL an update what I think of the characters so far:

“1. -Black Nick Fury I know he is not in this story. But if I have to be honest he does a hell of a good job in the Marvel Movies and in the Marvel Comic Books Universe as well. No wonder I got replaced. But why can't they have us both? Look at Miles Morales and Peter Parker, that works out ok to have them both. Just a thought.. What I am trying to say is that I literally miss Myself.

2. You, -Elektra as a character. She is wild. You are wild. I love her but she is better when she doesn't think of Daredevil.

3. You, -Gwen- no offense but she has too much time and space then she deserves.

4. -Spider-Man Peter Parker. I don't know he is everywhere. I get jeaulous.

5. -Ben Reilly. He is in the title of this book/magazine. (What can one call this publication no drawers, weird. The author himself seems to be the only one digging it..) Back to Reilly. I should be in it more than him. Then we would get some decent and good action-stories. That's what I think anyway.

6. -Nick- He has taken my name. And he acts like a leader somewhat. I am sceptical. I am a better leader.

7.- Angel. Sweet girl he has Nick. I don't know her too well.

8. - You, Spider-Woman. She should be the center of everything. She is a very underestimated character, just like me.

9.-`The Evil Characters´. They are a bit dull I would say, but The Evil One scares me.

10. -Myself, Nick Fury. I need more time. I am a just a normal tough and good guy you know. But I have emotions as well. I would fit in fine in this story. One more thing I miss more jokes in this story. It is sometimes too sex-focused and it needs more action and more violence. It is really too kind of a story.
Idrottsläraren

Skriv svar